Friday 17 October 2008

For Sale: Polaroid 636 Autofocus

I've selling my Polaroid camera because I spent all my money and can't afford the film! If you are out there and want to be 'that guy/girl with the Polaroid' then here's a chance.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110300791189

This is a Polaroid 636 autofocus in very good condition. Built in flash. Takes Polaroid 600 PLUS film (still available!). The mirror is in perfect condition with no dust or scratches, viewfinder is very clean and lens is showing no dust of scratches. Neck strap, close up lens. Focuses for 0.6m-infinity. There is a slight sign of wear on one side, but otherwise perfect. I was assured it to be working but I have no film to test it, but I'm sure it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home