Tuesday 30 September 2008

Things I want!

I'm currenly on the lookout for a few things in the world of cameras.

Firstly, a friend at collage got a Rolleiflex TLR, so obviously I'm very jealous. So what TLR would you say is the best value for money, I've been looking at the Seagull 4A 109 which is €300 (£240 $300) which looks like quite a good camera at an affordable price (when I get some more work). There is also the Blackbird, Fly which is supposed to be coming out soon(?) as a 'toy' 135 TLR. So we'll see about the costs.

The other thing I wanted to get was a shutter mechanism for a camera I'm building, should I go really obvious and get the cheapest Holga I can get my hands on like a 120GN or could I get a Brownie or similar vintage camera for less and nick the parts? I'd like to hear if any of you have ever build a camera form the ground up.

That's all for this post but I will try to update more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home