1. Lights out.
2. Remove the film from the cartridge and cut in two 7.5m lengths (see last post).
3. Bundle each half into a 2-reel 35mm daylight-developing tank.
4. Lights on.
5. Mix up 500ml of each of the chemicals as follows:
a. 100ml First Developer
b. 100ml Colour Developer (Part 1) + 60ml Colour Developer (Part 2)
c. 100ml Bleach Fix (Part 1) + 100ml Bleach Fix (Part 2)
d. 50ml Stabiliser
6. Top up chemicals to 500ml with water.
7. Make sure all chemicals are 38°C.
a. Water at 38°C for 5 minutes to war up the film.
b. First Developer for 6'15''
c. Wash at 38°C.
d. Colour Developer for 6'00''
e. Wash at 38°C.
f. Bleach Fix for 6'00''
g. Wash at ~38°C
h. Stabiliser outside the tank for 0'30''
9. Hang to dry and rub with a chamois to remove the anti-halation backing.